Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
39,243 Posts
Hmmm, I do want a 9 shot 22 but will probably wait for the right double action wheel gun. One more gun couldn't hurt, eh?

·
Super Moderator
22,141 Posts
I wonder would that work on just their regular Heritage? But I have the 22/22mag. I don't know if they have a 9 shoot 22 mag?

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Reactions: WoodyUSSLUCE

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wonder would that work on just their regular Heritage? But I have the 22/22mag. I don't know if they have a 9 shoot 22 mag?

yes ,it will work on any 6 shot heritage model . i wondered about 9 shot mag cylinder also ,here it is ---
they have wide variety of 6 shot .22lr cylinders also -------------

·
Super Moderator
22,141 Posts
Thanks that would be an interesting conversion!

·
Registered
15,631 Posts
You can do a lot with conversions of the heritage RRs. 6 shot, 6 shot mag, 9 shot, 9 shot mag, change to a birds head grip, etc. Oddly, I haven't made any grips for my Son's RR yet. I might have to change that in the near future.

·
Super Moderator
22,141 Posts
For the cost you can't beat them, I love mine!

·
Registered
31 Posts
But after much looking where can you find the required parts? Cylinders are easy but the hammer and trigger parts seem to be unavailable. HELP

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
But after much looking where can you find the required parts? Cylinders are easy but the hammer and trigger parts seem to be unavailable. HELP
i`m afraid this is a no go now if you don`t have the hand . Heritage will not sell you one unless you have a
9 shot gun . more liablity crap --they probably capped this when word got around you could do this -----

Reactions: WoodyUSSLUCE

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
this conversion does seem to work if you can find the parts ------------

·
Super Moderator
39,243 Posts
Hmmm...seems like a great market for an aftermarket parts seller! Anybody? Lakeline?

Reactions: fsimpson
1 - 11 of 11 Posts