Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's a copy of a vintage Gibson double cutaway, the only difference is the string saddle bridge, but the intonation is spot because of it.

It also has a p90 pickup.

New to original ones cost from anywhere from $600.00 to $3,000+ , this one being a copy was $120.00

Sounds fine to me! :D

20200309_132456_001.jpg

·
Super Moderator
35,514 Posts
Happy birthday!

Reactions: HappyTom

·
Premium Member
12,502 Posts
Happy Birthday! My first guitar was a Gibson acoustic my parents bought me for $129 in 1966.

·
Registered
7,450 Posts
Happy Birthday!!

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Happy Birthday! My first guitar was a Gibson acoustic my parents bought me for $129 in 1966.
Thank You! I bet that guitar is worth a lot nowadays.

·
Banned
1,582 Posts
I have 14 stringed instruments - guitars, banjos & ukuleles - but no Gibsons anymore. When I did have them, the P90 was my pickup of choice. The P90, to me, is the most versatile electric guitar pickup of all time. Enjoy your new git, and Happy Birthday!

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have 14 stringed instruments - guitars, banjos & ukuleles - but no Gibsons anymore. When I did have them, the P90 was my pickup of choice. The P90, to me, is the most versatile electric guitar pickup of all time. Enjoy your new git, and Happy Birthday!
Thank You, I like the p90 it does sound different than a humbucker or single coil pick up. I record commercially licensed music as a composer (under professional rights organization BMI, Inc) I got a lot of electric guitars and acoustic guitars. For acoustic instruments, I play acoustic guitar but also tenor and baritone ukulele, and also the guitarlele, banjolele and the happy ukulele bass. :)

·
21,930 Posts
Happy Birthday! Enjoy the new, cool guitar!

·
Registered
18,474 Posts
:smile: Happy guitar day! Happy birthday, too!

·
Registered
24,497 Posts
So, Happy Birthday to ya lad. What caliber is it?

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So, Happy Birthday to ya lad. What caliber is it?
The revolver is coming next week. A .38 special Rock Island Armory m206.. I'm hoping it's a good one.

·
Registered
18,474 Posts
Reactions: MadKaw

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Happy Birthday,and congrats on the guitar!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts