Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Looks as if you've got every color in the rainbow. :D

Nice collection!

·
Banned
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool! I saw those white and green poly Taurus .38 revolvers at Bud's. How do you like yours?
Got mine at Buds. Seem to be well made. I like the color. Great sights. Green optic front. Also got some 38 +P Zombie ammo for it too. As for shooting it I won't shoot it. Collection only. I have plenty others to shoot.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Very nice collection! :thumb:

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Silly question, do you first decide to buy the gun or a color?

·
Banned
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Silly question, do you first decide to buy the gun or a color?
3 reasons:

1. Because I have most guns made already. I had Pink and yellow. Just lately more colors are coming out so I decided to get them all. Thought they would look neat displayed in my gun room. Still need a teal Diamondback (if I ever find one.)

2. Some places ban guns of color- like NY , CA , Australia and the UK. It really piss off the people who can't have them..

3. Prices are reasonable on them because not every one wants them.

·
Registered
36,780 Posts
I got sum colored gunz 2, course i call mine parts guns cause they don't match!

Attachments

Reactions: rogertc1

·
Registered
36,780 Posts
And a couple more Taurus 1911 parts guns!
Knot as colorful as yurs though!
Nice collection!

Attachments

Reactions: rogertc1

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
You guys with your beautiful collections of guns! Alas the majority of my guns were loaned to a friend who never returned them. And can you believe it, I don't remember who it was. I'll be deleting all pictures of me with guns across the internet, to painful to see you know. :)

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
You need a few more of the Charter arms. I have (or my daughter has) the Lavender Lady and I have the Goldfinger. Would like to get the Shamrock and the Santa Fe!!

Reactions: Sekol and rogertc1
1 - 20 of 27 Posts