Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

Administrator
There. Fixed it for ya!

Premium Member
I figured someone had already posted this. Is that a Taurus or a Ruger she's shooting?

Registered
Reactions: MilProGuy

Registered
I figured someone had already posted this. Is that a Taurus or a Ruger she's shooting?
Looks like a P-11 Keltec, maybe a P-9, still a Keltec

Registered
But, I had to watch it a few times to remind myself to watch for which pistol it was! :D

Reactions: btleslie

Registered
Definitely a Kel-Tec. BTW, I am going to debate the statement that she is a novice -- even at this style of draw and presentation.....

Administrator
I doubt she is a novice, but the holster is a good and effective idea. As for the pistola, it was a revolver, wasn't it? :shocked:

Registered
I was a little nervous about her re-holstering techniques. Didn't want to see her accidently blow a hole in her......shirt. I'm thinking Jake and Smoke may need to go sit in a corner until they decide they can get along. :)

Registered
I would love to hear from some women who have tried this out, from another video on youtube it shows women using it with out a shirt and it seems like the barrel of the pistol goes under the cup of the bra and presses the breast up almost like a push up and I dont suspect that would be that comfy all day. Women, my wife is 5'2" 125 pounds and wears a 34 B Victoria Secret incredible do you honestly think this would be conceled and comfortable to wear all day? Has anyone seen these for sale in a store?

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
Amazing that none of the ladies responded to this post. Did any even view it?

Registered
LOL !!! Just saw this video today. I have a friend who has one of these holsters. She has used it, says it works well. Then, she says it is very uncomfortable and would not want to wear it all day. She usually uses it when she is making a quick trip to the store, she wants to be armed, it serves that purpose. She has used it for when she goes other places that require longer timeframes, uncomfortable. I will say my friend is large breasted (d+), maybe it would be more comfortable for a smaller breasted woman. I doubt I would want to have one, def not my cup of tea when it comes to its location.

CD

Amazing that none of the ladies responded to this post. Did any even view it?
Given that there are only a very small handful of ladies here........

I didn't respond because I don't carry. If I did, I probably would not choose this type of holster. Depends I suppose on what I was wearing and if it was my only option.

Super Moderator
I will not respond with my usual crass comments about 38's or even quote MK's "small handful" but it does seem interesting....hmmmmmm drive ins are gone aren't they?

Reactions: MissKitty

Super Moderator
But when my wife gets her 1911 there will not be a problem!

Registered
Yeah, I just took a look at the video. Looks like a Kel-Tec (9mm or possibly a .380acp)....Impressive, and I've seen the holster itself with it's attachment to the bra of a lingerie-model. I like it.

[Wish I had a picture of the crotch-holsters I use to see in some old books...and the technical proficiency to post said photos. Always thought they would be uncomfortable for the guys to wear, but someone told me that some of the lesser-endowed gentlemen liked them because it increased the apparent size of their package.]

Suppose they have some kind of 'athletic' cup for a crotch holster . . . . . could call it the 'athletic holster' . . . have a pocket fot 'this' and 'that' . . . and don't forget the spare mag pocket too !!!

CD

Reactions: JHPRICE

Registered
I would love to hear from some women who have tried this out, from another video on youtube it shows women using it with out a shirt and it seems like the barrel of the pistol goes under the cup of the bra and presses the breast up almost like a push up and I dont suspect that would be that comfy all day. Women, my wife is 5'2" 125 pounds and wears a 34 B Victoria Secret incredible do you honestly think this would be conceled and comfortable to wear all day? Has anyone seen these for sale in a store?
I carry my Taurus 709 slim in my flashbang and its not one of the comfiest of holsters but it makes for a great cc holster for women who wear tighter clothing around the waist area. It does in fact lay under your breast a little, it just takes some getting used too and then you barely notice it. Also, for her drawing method on the video posted, I use a modified version of the draw. Instead of drawing down below the shirt, I draw sideways and out so my hand lays next to my hip right away. You don't have to point down at all. I think there is a YouTube video showing the differences in drawing.

Registered
JMC welcome to the forum. As to the OP, my wife carries her 709 in a flashbang holster. She says it's comfortable, but takes some effort to make it fit right. She doesn't like wearing it at home when doing chores, but for shopping or singing in choir its a good choice. The great thing about the holster is that it is very concealable. I can't tell she's carrying at all!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts