Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the Sig 938 equinox. It comes with 7 round and 6 round for589 plus tax. The holster was 19.00 this was my wifes present for getting her ccw in the mail on friday. I put it up on pictures so could see diference in size versus my ccw 1911 compact. It is unreal how small this pistol is. She can IWB this pistol with her size 4 skinny jeans and you can not see it Took it out of the box wipped off and shot 100 rounds of 9mm thru it not 1 issue no feed prblems or others not trigger is stiffer than my 1911s though. she handled it well not a lot of rcoil thanks to mag grip extention 1st 5 shots @10 yards all head shots picture 1 Head Neck Headgear Ear Beige picture 2 Revolver Everyday carry Airsoft gun Trigger picture 3 Gun Revolver Trigger Airsoft gun Recreation trilimu sites Everyday carry pistol in holster Grass Outdoor power equipment

·
Registered
21,120 Posts
Man, she's got you trained up. You buy Her a present on Father's day!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
You are a good man!

I'm sure she is very proud of you...and her new Sig pistol.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Congrat's to your bride on her CC and congrat's to you on getting her a fine gun

·
Registered
29 Posts
She has a good gun there I sure like mine. Now lets talk about this fathers day present you bought her? What did she get you kn mothers day?

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mothers day she got cards and flowers and a ati 1911 compact 22 lr pistol

jhp
Gun Green Airsoft gun Trigger

1 - 7 of 7 Posts