Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I had to pull the trigger and order one of these. :cool: For 2-3 years been watching/wanting and now they are getting scarce. To my wife: Honey, I promise this is the last gun I'll buy". :D

Administrator
Those things are handsome! :thumb: I wouldn't mind owning one myself. You done good! When you get it, you're required to post pictures and a range report! :D

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Those things are handsome! :thumb: I wouldn't mind owning one myself. You done good! When you get it, you're required to post pictures and a range report! :D
Wait a minute now, In Texas I hear you get one of these and a Colt Peacemaker at birth?

Reactions: MilProGuy

Administrator
<ahem>

:nopics:

Reactions: Maximumbob54

Member Emeritus 1946-2018
I wish I knew what one actually looked like.:wink: (wink, wink)

Registered
I had to pull the trigger and order one of these. :cool: For 2-3 years been watching/wanting and now they are getting scarce. To my wife: Honey, I promise this is the last gun I'll buy". :D

Very nice,
You will love it. I have had my Henry H006M (.357) for 4 years now and the only thing better than how it looks is how it shoots!!!

Registered
I would absolutely love to have one of these! One in .357 would be a great replacement for the Winchester 94 in the same chambering that I sold a few years ago....

Registered
"....last gun I'll buy." except for the Ruger Vaquero in .45 LC. Your wife would understand why you must have both.

Registered
Well, if she needs to have shoes, purse, and dress that match (no meanness intended), then she should have a great understanding of our need to have firearms which share the same caliber -- especially that of a handgun and a rifle! :D

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Well, if she needs to have shoes, purse, and dress that match (no meanness intended), then she should have a great understanding of our need to have firearms which share the same caliber -- especially that of a handgun and a rifle! :D
That's funny. I already know what her reaction will be. "Another gun, make we sure have enough ammo. Oh and tomorrow at BJ's make sure you pick up enough canned goods for the food storage supply".:rolleyes:

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
Well, here we go again with Spuds Guns. I swear these people are incompetent. HEY SFB SEND IT TO THIS FFL!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts