Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a older nickel plated revolver its has inside the yoke stamped K 973 its also stamped on the butt with also 2 695.its from int.dist.inc miami fla. serial number 86xxx. my Question is where can i find a value for this gun .or even when was it made i cant find this model any were on line or in any book , also called taurus and got nothing

Attachments

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
It looks a lot like my Model 84 except mine is blued. Mine has a 664 on the yoke and on the frame just opposite the yoke that you can only see with the cylinder open, it has an 8 and a 4. Mine is tight and very accurate. Mine has a much higher serial number 15xxxxx and I understand they were made 71-79.

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
What caliber? Looks like my old Taurus .32 S&W Long.

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
29,862 Posts
The photo is out of focus, but from it's lines, barrel & front sight shape it appears to be of late 1960's to early 1970's vintage. Depending on condition and caliber it's worth for from $150-$300 in my neck of the woods...

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Interesting and great looking revolver. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well im not really sure of the model number its stamped 973 it is a six shot nickel trying to find if anyone has ever seen a taurus with that model number

1 - 9 of 9 Posts