Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To quote the immortal Brittany Spears "oops I did it again". Heres the deal, my wife wants and auto and saw the 911 SS w/ gold and pearl grips in the catalog. They seem to be hard to find at gun shops so she can hold it and see if it fits. Can anybody give me a comparison on grip size. I have a PT99 with rosewood grips and the double stack mag makes it too fat for her. She shot a 4" Kimber 1911 and likes the fit but she wants a 9mm in a medium frame format (45 is a little uncomfortable for her). She has already held my 24/7 pro and said the grip didnt quite fit. Any input would be appreiated. :-\

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Now wait a minute, is a pt911 a bad piece and nobody has one or does my breath stink???

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL just wish I could get some info, my wife wants one and if she wants a new gun far be it from me to disappoint!!!

·
Registered
846 Posts
I don't know, but if anyone does they will help you, you are not being ignored I'm sure. The wrong advice is worse than no advice.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have had my P911 9mm for a few months. I have a lot of range time with no FTE's or FTF's. It is quite accurate and a pleasure to shoot. Several women, at the range, have used it and had positive comments. I consider it a good piece for the money

1 - 6 of 6 Posts