Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where in the heck do I buy parts for my Taurus Tracker? I have checked their website and quite a few other parts sites with no success. I need a new hammer spring. Seems simple I know but I just can't locate anyplace. All ideas are appreciated. Thanks. :???:

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Basically, you have to buy them from Taurus.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, I'll try them again. Their website didn't show any way to get parts. I'll look again. Thanks for the response. Just sitting here waiting so thanks.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, have to go through them. You cant even buy them online you have to call them or send a check or money order. I just called them. I thought it would be easy to get springs just about anywhere but so it goes. Thanks again.

·
Administrator
35,445 Posts
Why wouldn't you want to just call customer service and have them send you a new one? :???:

·
Super Moderator
35,152 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I guess I am an online kind of parts buyer. I like shopping for the pricing, etc... I find it convenient. Yet not so in this particular case :-[. Anyway, I will check the links you all sent. Thanks again.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
texastaurusguy said:
Why wouldn't you want to just call customer service and have them send you a new one? :???:
With Taurus's waranty they should send it to you no questions asked.

·
32,586 Posts
I swear guys(%@#!*&) ,not really. :rolleyes: :) ;D ;)

Call Taurus Customer Service at 1-800-327-3776 and tell them what you need. They sell parts over the telephone. They even have a recording telling you to have the guns particulars and credit card info ready to go.

·
Registered
959 Posts
I wanted to Make custom front Blade sight for My Sig... So I called customer support, and told them what I was going to do, and they hooked me up with the right Guy. I told him what I was up to. He took My Info and said he would get it in the mail right away... Free... Well I got the New Sight in the Mail today...<:)) and I also found 4 of there Big Stickers that they normaly Sell on there Website...COOL...<:)) They get 5 stars from Me, because I didn't even have anything broken...<:))

·
Registered
579 Posts
SGT, You must be one smooth talker. I know who to call when I need a part !! ;D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
New spring on the way, no problems. Customer service was helpful and friendly. My first experience with them and a good one!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts