Taurus Firearm Forum banner
61 - 80 of 87 Posts
Sorry not filing a new gun, and when a reviewer has the same problem then there must be something wrong. But as always YMMV
True, its what the owner likes- or dislikes!
But reviews are only as good as the reviewer, his /her knowledge and ability.
I just gave you a review as did 2 or 3 others so !!!!-----------:blink:

I can recall only a few fixed sighted firearms I've ever owned that shot to POA without messing with the sights somehow, either replacing the front sight with a dove tail sight, adjusting with a file, replacing a fixed rear sight with an adjustable, or adjusting my sight picture to compensate. The FIRST thing I'll do with such a gun, of course, is try various loads. Some loads will shoot higher than others, or maybe a little off on windage. It's just the way it is. Don't really matter the model or maker.

Reactions: mingaa
True but you could say the same for the Berreta now as well?
and its a better buy as to price as well.
The trigger on the Neos isn't as nice a the Ruger MK or the Browning buckmark, but if I shoot only the Neos then I get use to it and they are more than enough accurate for me.
Awe, GOD, my EYES hurt!

I guess it don't matter THAT much about looks, though. The only good looking handguns are revolvers, after all. :D

Awe, GOD, my EYES hurt!

I guess it don't matter THAT much about looks, though. The only good looking handguns are revolvers, after all. :D
I agree!
they are very nice looking weapons, especially with all that shiny brass and stuff on them, the nice wood and so forth, not to crazy about the need for flint and loading black powder down the barrel after every shot, AHHHH- wait a minute that is a Revolver right???
one of them old weapons that were used in the revolution?????--------

I agree!
they are very nice looking weapons, especially with all that shiny brass and stuff on them, the nice wood and so forth, not to crazy about the need for flint and loading black powder down the barrel after every shot, AHHHH- wait a minute that is a Revolver right???
one of them old weapons that were used in the revolution?????--------

Well, I'll take my cap an ball Remmy over your Beretta Neos. The Remmy has a .451" bore and even though a .22 can expand, it'll never be .451". Besides, even if I miss, you're gonna look funny with your hair burned off. :D

:icon_ owned:

Sorry, in the interest of comedy, it got a little off track. OP's made his decision, so I don't see why us adolescents can't play, now. :D

Looks way too much like..

Hey, I like that!!!
IS that by any chance a extended "CLIP" on top of the gun???
I could take the wifes hair dryer and make me a "CURVE"!!!!

Reactions: mingaa and rodfair
Sorry, in the interest of comedy, it got a little off track. OP's made his decision, so I don't see why us adolescents can't play, now. :D
-------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discussion starter · #78 ·
So I got to shoot the lil' booger today in an hour-and-fifteen-minute session. Put somewhere around 180 rounds through it. I shouldn't call it a "lil' booger" because it's 34 ounces unloaded and the full size of a regular 1911.

Managed a not-too-bad group at 20 yards and some 20-round groups at 15 yards. Not one failure to feed, fire or eject that wasn't caused by underpowered ammo. No "mystery jams," safety or mechanical failures of any kind.

I'm heartily impressed with the gun, and wish to offer my sincerest thank to Don (Bang Bang) who advised me to get it.

I'll get pics up when I get back from the part-time job I have shuttling yuppies and Millennials to their drinking holes (Uber).

Hey, I like that!!!
IS that by any chance a extended "CLIP" on top of the gun???
I could take the wifes hair dryer and make me a "CURVE"!!!!
I think it might be a Calico pistol :D

Gun Product Firearm Trigger White

I don't have either, but I have been handling both a lot in the shop (along with the S&W M&P 22 and the Walther P22). Each of them has some features I like.
The Ruger has the nicest sights.
The SIG has a decocker.
The S&W holds 12 rounds.
The Walther is the smallest.

61 - 80 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.