Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just got my 24/7 G2 and im having a difficult time finding a duty holster for it if yall have any sugestions please let me know.... Thanks a lot

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'm watching this thread for responses on any 24/7 G2 holster(s)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does anyone have any ideas on duty holsters..... I've been trying to find a class 3 holster please if anyone knows of any I would appreciate the help

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
SafariLand has quite a few items to pick from. They have a holster search option although I did not see the 24/7 G2. Maybe it is interchangeable with some of the models listed.
Body Armor | Tactical Body Armor | Holsters | Duty Gear | Police Supplies | Forensics Supplies - SAFARILAND?

Since I don't know exactly what you are looking for I'm looking at things the "average" guy probably wouldn't use on a regular basis for concealed carry!
Galati International: Universal Molle System Pistol Holster - Olive Drab - Uncle Mikes

Check some of these
Belt Holsters

Another maybe
Galco holsters; Holsters; Gun holster, pistol holsters, western holsters, shoulder holsters, leather holster and Glock holsters

Original S.O.E. Gear

I don't really know what constitutes a "duty" holster. Maybe I found some places that can help. Maybe emailing some of the manufacturers about updated products. **** luck.

·
Registered
8,802 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am looking for a class 3 retention holster as I am a security guard and most security companys require you to have a class 3 retention holster

·
Registered
197 Posts
Try a holster for a springfield XD. mine is holstered in a blackhawk level 2 xd holster that I tested with my commander's xd and it fits. He uses a level 3 safariland holster. The only problem you might have is the thumb break not fitting right but i doubt it. Try that it should work.

·
Registered
28,104 Posts
Blackhawk Serpa CQC.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So I just got in the uncle mikes pro 3 holster that fits the glock 17,19 & 22 and I fits like a charm after reading up on the specs of both gun they are very similar in size so like I said it works very nicely

1 - 9 of 9 Posts