·
Super Moderator
27,089 Posts
Well, unless I am reading this wfon they are on GB for under $500:

Si vis pacem para vellum"

·
Super Moderator
17,735 Posts
I think it is rare, or at the least less common. However, "rare" does NOT equal "valuable". That only applies to brands with strong collector interest, which Taurus has little of. Now if it was a S&W model 66 with a 3" barrel we're talking some bucks.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
I paid $269+tax for mine about 12 years ago. It was made in 1989, has the 3"bbl like that one, but mine has a square butt frame. The one you posted looks to be a round butt. I have not seen one for sale in a while, but I wouldn't have a problem paying around $400 or so for one in excellent condition.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,245 Posts
Whenever someone says they have a "rare" firearm for sale, my interest starts to drop to Zero. Since firearms are for the most part all hand fitted, that means each firearm is a one of a kind. That makes it rare. When the sales pitch has to include the word rare, the seller is trying to get more money than it's actually worth. If the item was truly that rare and valuable, they'd be selling it through an Auction house.

·
Super Moderator
40,661 Posts
I was thinking $350 as well after an inspection by myself to make sure it is in good working order.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts