Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am so happy I found a true Taurus owners forum. I am not new to Taurus (previously owned an SS m94 4 22lr") and I just picked up a PT138 Pro Stainless. I have a PT22 (Blue, Rosewood) on order because I have wanted one of those cool looking pistols since I was in college. I enjoy shooting my two Rugers (P345 & P94) as well as my Rossi M88 38sp 3 inch barrel. I like watching my buddies get frustrated as my "low end guns (Ruger & Taurus) shoot circles around there M9's and Sig P226's that jam alot. My friends with Glocks sure seem to enjoy Glock reliability but, I like being a little different on the line.

Anyone own a Mil Pro with rail what model is that?

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Welcome From Arizona :wave:

Glad that you are here..look around and have fun :D

you have definitly came to the right place...This is a great and friendly forum..
Ask away ;)

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
You saw the rail too, on that TV blurb about the Pro series. I be darn if I know when caliber, and which generation it was. My PT111 pro does not have it.

OH and welcome aboard. Rugers have a place in many people hearts.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard, we're glad to have you with us. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

·
Administrator
40,160 Posts
Welcome from West Texas!
I've noticed folks at the range having problems with Sigs a lot. I still want one though. :wave:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts