Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New guy on the board.

I notice that a lot of references in 'general gun forums' linked back to AR15 or Glocktalk, etc..., so I figured I would search for my Brothers and Sisters.

So, here I am, my daily carry is a PT145 MilPro and I absolutely love it. :thumb:

I heard a bunch of bad stuff [still do for that matter] about Taurus. I like mine and would buy another one. Or maybe the 24/7 or 24/7 OSS or PT1911.

Well I guess you can see I do like Taurus. Glad to be among my kind.

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Hola, and welcome from the sandpile. There are bashers of every brand out there. No big deal. We all have our likes and dislikes with everything in life. This is a great forum, and you'll find very little bashing going on here. We even actually have a Complaints department for when there is a problem with a unit.
Anyway ............Jump in. Enjoy.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard, good to have you join us. I think we have a few members of both AR15.com and Glock Talk. I visit Glock Talk (and XD Talk) periodically but those are the only two forums I don't post on.

Ah yes, the 24/7 OSS. Quite a few members here who are hoping Santa drops one of those bad boys in our stockings this year. :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How do you put a banner in the bottom as a signature? I seen some high speed members with em.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts