Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good day to all of you. im frederick of cebu, philippines.... i don't own a gun for the moment but ive been confused of what gun im gonna buy either glock 22 or taurus 24/7 pro. but after readng some of the post in 24/7 forum, ive decided to get the 24/7 pro. going to the gun shop tom.

·
Super Moderator
21,796 Posts
Welcome and don't worry about our site its been going up and down for the last couple of days.
Good choice I think you'll be happy

·
Administrator
40,363 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

I think we have a couple of other members from the Philippines. :thumb:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome from the Land of Lincoln. Nelsito just put a post up recently looking for other members in the Philippines.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Welcome from southern Oregon

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to Taurus Armed from the Bluegrass State, glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Frederick, welcome to Taurus Armed from VEGAS!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for the welcome guys.... went to the shop today to buy 24/7 pro but was out of stock, the salesman told me the earliest arrival on the 24/7 will be on the first week of july. if so the earliest time i could own my first gun will on august.... very very excited.......

·
Registered
149 Posts
Welcome from Southern Utah 8)

Welcome to the forum, was able to spend some time in Olongapo and Angeles several years ago, you have a beautiful country!

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Welcome from Virginia!

I spent 2 years in the Philippines.... I loved it there and would love to go back.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts