Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to say hi to all and say that I am glad I found this site. I have just got back into shooting-reloading after a 30 year lapse. I have since bought 3 Taurus's a 24/7 .40,
Tracker 4" .44 mag and a .38 lite weight 2" for a CCW for the Ms. All have been great.
I have never seen so many people in one place that have the knowledge that the group does and I look foward to learning from all of you.
Thanks

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Welcome to an entertaining and knowledge-rich forum. There's plenty of Texas Taurus owners on here and a nice group from Arizona too 8) (like myself). WOW! A 30-year lapse--what did ya pull, a Rip Van Winkle?

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. :)

Best Wishes

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome both of you, AZ. is a great state also! Hello fellow Texan. This is a great site. No I didnt sleep for 30 just had an ex that wanted a kid all of a sudden, long story short, sold all guns, reloading equip. boat and fishing stuff. Ex left I raised son since 3. Met a knew one 12 years ago she had 2. All kids gone and grown, no come back home allowed. Got back into shooting, the Ms. and I just got our CHL and we are havin fun.
I am proud of her never shot before and she shot a 244 out of a 250 for the test with the 24/7 pro 40 and only shot it 3 times before. And I only shot a 246.
Life story in a nut shell.

·
Administrator
40,847 Posts
Welcome from West Texas. :wave:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts