Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Taurus owners and others alike. My name is kavin and although I am new to this site I have over 25 years of experience in firearms and reloading. I am an avid fireams inthusiest and love to hunt or just go to the range and have fun. I hunt deer and hog and nothing except bow hunting even comes close to taking one of these animals with a pistol. I am a proud Taurus owner and have The 8"+ stainless Raging Bull in the .44 magnum rnd with a scope, a Tracker .357, a Tracker .22 , and a Tracker .22 Mag, all in stainless. As you can see I am a wheelgun lover and although I have other wheelguns and semi autos in other brands, The Tauri are my favorite. As I stated before, I do reload and have reloaded everything from pistol ammo to rifle ammo and shotgun ammo, although the latter has gone by the wayside. That will probably change as the next purchase I will make will be the Raging Judge and I wil probably start reloading some .410 rnds again. I like just talking firearms in general and like to share what info I have as well as learn something new. Afterall you are never to old or to smart to learn something new and different. Good day!

RB.44

·
Super Moderator
40,551 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.:wave:

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
welcome from Ohio!!

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Howdy and Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

1.1 USA.gif

·
Registered
73 Posts
Well, welcome to the boards, RB, from the hills of WV!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Welcome from the Great State of Mississippi! :wave:

You'll soon discover that our forum is staffed by a top-notch group of Administrators, Super Moderators, and Moderators who keep everything on an "even keel", so to speak.

Also, we are blessed with the finest group of forum members I've ever had the pleasure of being associated with.

So jump right in and offer your handgun experiences and knowledge, and help us make a great forum even better!

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hello and welcome from Southeast Tennessee;;

1 - 20 of 35 Posts