Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Taurus Lovers from Oregon

New to the forum but not to Taurus Firearms.

I was born under the sign of Taurus so it only seems natuaral I would like them. I do get tired of seeing forum posts on other sites for trades that indicate 'No Taurus'. These are fine firearms and carry the best warranty in the business.

Looking forward to being here. I only wish there wasn't a 25 post requirement before being able to peruse or post in the classifieds. I have 3 NEW PT145 Magazines I'm looking to sell as I don't have a PT145 any longer. The link for them on *********.***is **** . I hope I'm not in violation of forum policy but if I am, please forgive me.

Administrator
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

Actually the link to your sale on an auction site is a violation. But the bright side is, you only have 23 more posts, and you'll be able to access the classifieds.

Oh, and you are forgiven. You might want to take a look at the site guidelines, found at the beginning of this section, if you haven't already. :thumb:

Registered
Welcome from Central Pa!!!

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

Actually the link to your sale on an auction site is a violation. But the bright side is, you only have 23 more posts, and you'll be able to access the classifieds.

Oh, and you are forgiven. You might want to take a look at the site guidelines, found at the beginning of this section, if you haven't already. :thumb:
My bad. Now only 22 more...

Registered
Welcome from East Texas!

Registered
Welcome from N Carolina!!! So, do you have any guns right now? Keep talking 25 posts will come real soon!!!

Registered
Welcome to the forum from Daytona Beach, FL

Registered
Welcome from north Texas!

Registered
Welcome!

Registered
Welcome from Central Texas!

Member Emeritus 1946-2018
Welcome from Mississippi, to the friendliest handgun forum on the world wide web!

Feel free to jump right in and make your own contributions and help us make a good forum even better!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts