Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Gabriel, and I am a relatively new gun owner. I recently purchased a G2C and have been enjoying it greatly since. After that, one of my best buddies purchased a TH9 which is one of the best feeling firearms I've ever held, and my girlfriend trusts her life to an 856 which is surprisingly really fun to shoot. Even with some of the stuff I read online and with some of my gun-snobby friends, I ended up purchasing my G2C and found it to be one of my most favorite handguns. In the hopefully near-future I plan on purchasing my own full size revolver (looking a lot at the 608 4"), and possibly a TH9 for myself as well.

I'm not much for introductions, but I am looking forward to being a part of this forum! :D

Edit: Oh and greetings from San Antonio, Texas!

·
Super Moderator
36,086 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Illinois! I also have the PT 111 G2 and find it to be a great carry pistol.

·
Registered
7,821 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

·
Administrator
39,737 Posts
Welcome from West Texas, Gabriel! :hand26:

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Welcome Gabriel from the DFW area. I hope you will enjoy your G2C, I sure like mine and the full size TH9.

·
Registered
24,616 Posts
Welcome to TA from Minnesota.

·
Registered
7,042 Posts
Welcome to taurusarmed.net from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest - "Taurus® Spoken Here! Hooaaahhhh!!!!!

·
Registered
29,905 Posts
Welcome aboard from the "GunShine"state of Florida.

State of over 1 MILLION 971 THOUSAND Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

·
Super Moderator
35,082 Posts
Welcome from Sheridan, Texas, the town named after an air rifle. :D

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Greetings.jpg

Welcome to shooting, and welcome the forum!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts