Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased my second hand gun in one week. Went to a gun show past weekend and bought a xd40 for a great out the door price and went shooting with my father in law. The girl couldn't get a good feel for mine. So her dad brought out his judge 3". After seeing what it can do with 6shot I was sold and went today and picked up mine for $450. I think a rather good deal.
and heres my first purchase 5 days ago lol.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Oh yea...nice looking pistols..and Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins..

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. It's a very enjoyable gun to shoot. I'm not sure which one id like to carry when I go for my ccw permit. What holster do you guys find best? I'm a tshirt jeans kind of guy.

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
Nice guns and
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Welcome from the Magnolia State!

Whether you are seeking information on your new Taurus handgun, or need help deciding what type of ammo to carry in a self-defense gun, or just enjoy batting the breeze with a friendly and knowledgeable group of Taurus gals and guys...you've certainly come to the right place.

I have an Ultralight Judge (blued) with the 3 inch barrel, and I'm a huge fan of the Judge line.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome from North Carolina!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico, enjoy your new handguns.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you guys again for the warm welcomes. This has been a rather great forum for any source of knowledge. Who better to ask then fellow owners.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome from another new member. I have a public defender poly that I plan on carrying. I ordered an old faithful IWB holster for mine. I'll let you know how it is as soon as it gets here. I haven't seen any bad reviews for oldfaithfulholsters.com

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome from another new member. I have a public defender poly that I plan on carrying. I ordered an old faithful IWB holster for mine. I'll let you know how it is as soon as it gets here. I haven't seen any bad reviews for oldfaithfulholsters.com
That would be great, its kind of confusing. I been looking on so many sites and hear so many brands. But in reality everyone has their own taste. But please do let me know who you like it and pics are welcome.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Smiley Hello.gif Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

1.1 USA.gif

·
Registered
289 Posts
Welcome from Southern Orygun! Nice guns! I love my Poly Judge, it's easy to CC.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts