Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hang out a lot on the Marlinowners and Ruger forums. I recently bought a Tarus Tracker 4in in .41 Mag. so decided to hang out here and learn what I can. I am also in the market (sort of) for a compact 9 mm.
Anything you can tell me about the Tracker would be appreciated. This one had been shot 50 times and is in good shape. The man needed money and I already reload for the .41 so I bought it. It will share time with my SBH Bisley 5 1/2 in.
I will probably look for a cheap ballistic cloth holster. Does anyone have any suggestions for what will fit it?
Thanks
Arkie. (BTW I am Arky on some forums, it was in use here) I said that like I post a lot but do not. I read to gain a little knowledge most of the time

·
Super Moderator
21,440 Posts

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins..

·
Premium Member
16,956 Posts
Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

1.1 USA.gif

·
5,686 Posts
Welcome from Central IL. I love my Tracker, you'll love yours too. I have a leather holster I made from a Tandy leather kit, and Uncle Mikes has the nylon holsters, size 2 fits mine.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Welcome from S. Texas.... Harlingen to be specific.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Welcome from Ohio!! Nobody here knows anything about firearms, we just like to say hello.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Central Iowa

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico.

·
Registered
31,697 Posts
Welcome from Lubbock, TX home of Buddy Holly and Waylon Jennings, oh, and Mac Davis!

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky! Next to ammo decisions, it seems like holster advice is the second most popular post here so I am sure you will find some info to your liking!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Hello from Eastern Washington.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
A big Mississippi welcome to you!

Whether you’re seeking info on Taurus pistols and revolvers, reloading tips, concealed carry suggestions, general handgun safety and handling, or you want to jump in and make a contribution to any of our various sections, you‘ll find it all right here at TaurusArmed.net.

Enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Welcome from Maine.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts