Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
32,803 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

We are only here because of very good members and a very good staff. Guess what I'm trying to say is it takes good Taurus owners to make a good site. You're just the latest addition.

People who become part of the family here are for the most part common sense down to earth. While we all may have some eccentricities this a great crowd in my humble opinion. :)
Enjoy your time here. Pull up a chair and sit a spell. :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Eccentricities?? Eccentricities?? I don't have any eccentricities!!...no, really!..none!... ...why, I've even ... ... ... ... ... (oh ... sorry.) (ok, maybe I have one.)

Anyway, I've been looking around and it does indeed look like you have good folks on board and a knowledgeable and capable crew moving it along. Thanks for your good work. Happy to have found you and looking forward to it.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us here. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Best Wishes

·
Administrator
40,826 Posts
Welcome from Texas. This is a great place to be. (The site). (Texas too). :wave:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.