Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, i've been shooting since 2000, I just bought some new guns and am waiting the mandatory 7 days
with only 2 more to go , I own 2 guns at the moment Savage Arm's mark II .22 and a Feg PA-63 convereted from 9x18 to .380. I just bought a Taurus 24 7 pro .45acp and two rifles a check Mauser and a chinese SKS , I never shot a taurus before but it was a toss up between the Tauras and a S&W .40 but the Taurus just felt so much better in my hand and after the Feg 9x18 i wanted something a little larger, so the taurus won any way thought i would join the forum to ceck things out and say hello.

jbw7300

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard from the Bluegrass State. :) I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I do -- and if that's the case, then it'll be a lot.

·
32,653 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Gunboards forum member by chance? Am also seen over at the Makarov.com board. You came to the right place. Pull up a chair and take a load off. Enjoy your time here.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Welcome jbw. Glad to have you along!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the welcome, I am not a member of any other gun boards but i'm am a member of kzrider a motorcycle board, I've got too many toys and not enuff time, oh and I don't recommend riding your motorcycle to the range!! unless you got some saddle bags , the local police don't take kindly to it.....

jbw7300

·
Registered
625 Posts
Welcome aboard. It's a nice place to hang out.

Todd

1 - 6 of 6 Posts