Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello to you all and I hope we can have some good discussions about the Taurus line of firearms!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Quiks Draw

I've had quite a few over the years, I have a Pt-99 I bought in 87, a Satin PT-92, 2 model 85's, a 669VR and I just bought a PT-1911 about a month ago.

·
32,576 Posts
Glory be! :) Very nice collection of pistols and revolvers. Had a 669VR in stainless with 6in barrel. Sold it off for defense minded reasons and then got bit by the hunting bug. Been regretting that one since. Same thing with 441 in .44 Special.

Do have models 65,66,85CH and a 94 in revolver guise and a PT111 MIl/pro andPT22 in pistol guise.

Clint Smith, Massad Ayoob, Chuck Karwan, Chuck Taylor, and other tactical instructors think highly of the PT 92 series and their brethren. And the PT1911 fan club is pretty good sized right know.

·
32,576 Posts
The FAQs board, Smithing board, and the Taurus Semi-auto board should have recent threads on the PT1911 that should be of interest. Some of it you probably already know, but thought to tell you anyway.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Qwiks draw said:
Clint Smith, Massad Ayoob, Chuck Karwan, Chuck Taylor, and other tactical instructors think highly of the PT 92 series and their brethren.
I could have swore I saw Chuck Norris in there... I think my eyes are playing tricks on me.

Anyways welcome to the board Packing!

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
I'm a bit late with my arrival but welcome to the forum
from a neighbor way over yonder. :)

Glad to have you aboard.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts