Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a new Rossi R462 from Academy a couple of months ago due to the sale price that couldn't be beat. I had heard mixed reviews on the gun, but many negative reviews were of the type..."my buddies cousin knows a guy who had one..." which I take with a sizeable grain of salt. Most guys who claimed to own a Rossi were very pleased with the function and value. I figured for the price, and with a lifetime warranty, I couldn't pass up the deal. So far I've been pleased with the finish and features, though I haven't shot it much due to the price of ammo. I noticed the Rossi message board on here the other day and browsed around for a while and figured I might as well join--these boards can be a good source of info and advice.

Other members of my modest collection include a CZ75B, Beretta Neos, Marlin 60, and Remington 870 Express. I think my .22s are going to be getting a lot more of a workout with the price of ammo constantly increasing.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. :)

·
Administrator
39,933 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Welcome from Tulsa Oklahoma! You made an excellent choice
by joining this forum! ;D

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Welcome to Taurus Armed, BAUCOM, from Vegas!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the warm welcome! Hanging around here a little has already made me more interested in shooting my little Rossi versus my other guns. I took it out yesterday and fired a box of .357s and most of a box of .38s. The .38s went flawlessly, but the action wanted to bind up after about 4 rounds of .357s. Still, the gun only has 100 rounds through it now, so I'll hold off a couple hundred rounds on judgement. Last time I shot it there were a few hangups on .38s, so hopefully I'll see similar improvement with .357s as I shoot it more.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Welcome to the group.... from Northeast PA

1 - 16 of 16 Posts