Taurus Firearm Forum banner

How many family/friends have you "introduced" to shooting?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-2

• 3-4

• 5-6

• >6

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am curious to see how many people each of you have taken to the range for their first shooting experience. Hello there, I am a newbie to the site currently living in the great state of TX. For you military guys/gals I am a Navy veteran myself and love to go shooting with my better half every chance I/we get. I'm a big fan of Taurus firearms and own 2 of their revolvers (608 SS and 651 B) and have another one (44C 2" blued) on the way. Nice to meet all of you!

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Gotta get everyone we can involved right?

1. My wife
2. My 10 yr old son
3. My Mom
4. A good friend
5. His wife

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome from MO

·
Registered
467 Posts
Welcome. Spent a couple of my formative years in the great state of Texas at what used to be called ETSU. East Texas State Univ. I think that is now part of A&M? Enjoy and look forward to your posts.

Jim

·
Registered
212 Posts
Welcome from Wylie (small suburb of Dallas). I see you like Glocks, I assume from your handle. I met the guy that runs the GSSF in the airport one day, he was returning to Georgia. I started talking to him because he was wearing his Glock company shirt. Nice guy, gave me his card in case I ever needed anything (it was at the time I had my 36 at their place for repair).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts