Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Waving a hand, Just got a milpro pt145 - put about 100rounds through it no issues. Shoots low but I corrected it taking some advice read here on the site.

Great site by the way lots of info. I am new to semi-autos but have several rifles/shotguns and 1 other pistol - S&W wheelgun 357mag.

One thing I found practice with the PT145 till I get it right. Cant mix the wheelgun and auto ...just yet...gotta get used to the 145 sighting/grip/recoil ... I really like the PT145 though.. I think I made an excellent choice in pistol...I also have to start the search for an IWB. I plan on getting my CCW

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum neighbor, glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Super Moderator
21,623 Posts
Welcome from the Nashville area, its a great Forum and a good bunch of people to :)

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome from Missouri !!

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
A warm welcome from Tulsa Oklahoma! ;)

·
Administrator
40,153 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Another welcome from GA, and enjoy the new .45

IWB holsters? check out the models that Don Hume has to offer. Plent of high quality models that can be found through numerous retailers ;D
(waiting for my H715 to come for my new 85UL wheelgun)

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Welcome From Arizona.....forvols :wave: Glad that you are here..look around and have fun.. I had a hard time the other day going from a Glock back to my Tracker..lol
I can totally relate :rolleyes: :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts