Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately I live smack dab in the middle of Illinois and frequently have my hands tied legally because of the idiots up in Chicago!!!

But anyway, happy to be here. Interested in adding a 357 to my collection and a good friend was telling me about the Tauras Tracker's. I am looking at the 4" 357 and am pretty impressed. Just wanted to get others input.

Thanks,
Brian

·
Super Moderator
39,257 Posts
Hi Brian and welcome from another long suffering Illinoisan. Maybe not for long if our wrong headed Legislature has their way.

·
Super Moderator
40,714 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Administrator
41,047 Posts
Welcome from West Texas!:wave:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!! I am sure someone will be along to tell you all about the trackers =) shortly I been lookin at a 4" 44 myself . but dont have one yet.

·
Registered
30,006 Posts
Welcome from north Texas!

Good luck with those politicians!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Howdy from Houston!

·
Premium Member
10,104 Posts
Hello and welcome aboard the best forum on the net, from Wilmington, North Carolina!

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Welcome from Dallas, TX!
Good luck with that whole Illinois thing...

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net from Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest!

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Welcome, sir, and good luck with your search. And even better luck with the state legislature.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Welcome from Chillicothe Illinois! I say buy it!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Unfortunately I live smack dab in the middle of Illinois...

Interested in adding a 357 to my collection and a good friend was telling me about the Tauras Tracker's. I am looking at the 4" 357 and am pretty impressed. Just wanted to get others input.

Thanks,
Brian
:wave:Hi Brian,

We are pleased to welcome you to TaurusArmed.net.

I can highly recommend the Taurus Model 66 .357 Magnum revolver with the 4" barrel.:D

Attachments

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Welcome from South Tulsa.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Use to live outside of Austin TX and my sister lives in Houston. Miss it down there except for the heat!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Any advantages or disadvantages compared to the Tracker? Trying to find someone to worth out a trade and would like to know all the pros and cons.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts