Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys ? Steve here from South TX. Great to be here this is exactly what i was looking for a site dedicated to Taurus FA is great. I am not new to guns by anymeans but i am new to pistols and im new to Taurus. I dont have my pistols yet but i will be purchasing the 24/7 pro and the millieum next month i had to get my new SS card in before purchase.

Well thanks for such a great site and the registration process was extreamly easy thanks for that.

Nevets247

·
Administrator
35,627 Posts
Welcome to the site, Nevets, from Dallas.

·
Registered
159 Posts
+1 from dallas

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome from the Land of Lincoln. While you're waiting on your card you can read more than you wanted to know about those pistols. Ask Qwiks_Draw about the 24/7 and Millenium, by the time you pick them up it'll feel like you've had them for a month. ;)

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard from Kentucky, glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Administrator
40,361 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Steve, welcome to Taurus Armed from VEGAS!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey guys thanks for the replies this site is great im doing a lot of research and reading before i began to ask any questions

·
Administrator
35,627 Posts
paulrabe78 said:
Welcome from Minnesota. How many more Texans we letting in here? :D :D
well, it took about 336 to hold off the Mexicans at the Alamo.....that would be a pretty good number to start at...... :)

·
Registered
402 Posts
Not to ruffle any feathers, but if we're only going to allow 336 Texans I'd bet dollars to dough nuts we'd have to kick some out. :devil:

·
Administrator
35,627 Posts
Thats what I like to hear - MORE Texans !! Yee-haw

·
Registered
356 Posts
welcome from southern oregon

·
Registered
846 Posts
Welcome, we don't have enough Texans here.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts