Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Just wanted to stop in and say hi! Though I am living in South Carolina I am proud to say I am originally from Alaska (20 years, 3rd generation). I have a Taurus PT 111 Mill Pro 9mm, and took my CCW class at the end of June. I am hoping to pick up a PT 145 in the near future.

I am a 32 year old returning college student studying nursing. I am also a member of Students for Conceal and Carry on Campus.

Great site all, and I hope to contribute.

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
welcome from texas,i have a pt111 and a pt145.if you have a acadamy sports nearby they have the 3rd gen pt 111 pt 140 and pt145 for 299.99

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rwcreigh- Thanks! I bought my pt 111 mil pro from a smaller store before I found out that Academy sold handguns. Since then, I found the pt 111 and 145, just like you said, for $299!! I paid $369 for my 111. So, soon I hope to be buying my 145 from Academy.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard from the Bluegrass State, glad to have you with us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Administrator
40,264 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

PT111 & PT145 are great choices. :thumb:

Now that signature line... :-\

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Smokewagon -

Thanks for the welcome! Of course the signature is all in good fun ;)

·
Administrator
40,264 Posts
Heck, I knew that.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome from the Land of Lincoln. Love the signature line, I've never seen the Texas contingent get so quiet so fast. ;)

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Sejune, welcome to Taurus Armed from VEGAS!

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Welcome from Utah. Did alot of oil work in Alaska.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Welcome from sunny southern Utah 8)

Welcome to the forum, I went back to college when I was a young 50, it's never too late! Spent some enjoyable time in Alaska when I used to work for my rich uncle (Sam). My PT 145 Pro is my primary carry, you're in for a real treat when you do get it.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Welcome from southern Oregon

·
Registered
31 Posts
Sejune said:
I am a 32 year old returning college student studying nursing. I am also a member of Students for Conceal and Carry on Campus.

Great site all, and I hope to contribute.
Welcome from Greenville, SC! Stop by sometime :D

·
Registered
445 Posts
Welcome from S.W. Florida! I have been to Spartanburg, but it's been a while. I was in Skagway last August. We did the inside passage cruise. It was beautiful. Luckily, we had unusually dry weather. Enjoy the forum.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts