Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my first Taurus and first 1911 from Buds Monday and it arrived at the ffl today. We are finally going to have some decent weather this weekend so I'm looking forward to giving it a test run in the back yard. This site and the price are the main reasons I chose the Taurus. Thanks and I look forward to reading more great information on this site.

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
cat hello 3.jpg From Northeast Florida!!

Reactions: ozzy

·
Registered
4,792 Posts
A lot of the members lover their Taurus 1911, welcome to the TA forum. I'm happy you joined our family. How about posting a photo of your 1911 and give us a range report next week?

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
Hello from Central North Carolina and welcome to TaurusArmed.net! You are going to find some
friendly and knowledgeable people here.

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Welcome from EASTERN North Carolina.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Welcome from North Central Florida!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will post some pictures ( if I can figure out how) and give a range report. I feel guilty complaining about our weather when I see what y'all are going through just north of here, we just had a two week period with highs in the 40s and lows in the 20s. We even had a few nights in the teens, which is very unusual for here. It's back to normal this weekend though highs around 70.

·
Supporting SuperModerator
14,939 Posts

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Welcome from StL. MO!!
image.jpg

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Welcome from Almost Heaven, WV!

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hello and welcome from Southeast Tennessee;;

·
22,299 Posts
Ah, your first 1911. Almost brings a tear to the eye. Enjoy the glory that is about to reveal itself to you!

Also,
welcome from New Mexico.JPG

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Howdy from West By God Virginia..

1 - 20 of 60 Posts