Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered my first Taurus, a Model 85 3 inch revolver which will get a Crimson Trace LG-385 Laser Grip upgrade. To be used for personal protection and concealed carry.

I have heard good things about Taurus USA products and look forward to having this handgun.

BTW. I grew up in Miami, Florida, so when you mention the guns going on vacation (warranty repair) to Miami, I get a chuckle.

Look forward also to sharing experience and knowledge with those on this forum, everyone seems good to work with and eager to help. My kind of guys and gals.

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Hey! Welcome from South Tulsa Oklahoma.

·
Administrator
39,364 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

Be sure to check out the stickys and FAQs you'll see at the beginning of each section. Lots of helpful info contained therein. :thumb:

·
Registered
975 Posts
Welcome.
HOW IN THE WORLD did you end up in Idaho after growing up in Miami????? Talk about culture shock....

·
21,932 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Griffin Ga.

Check out the FAQ for answers to common questions.

Also use the search function for ease in locating a subject.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
taptwice said:
Welcome.
HOW IN THE WORLD did you end up in Idaho after growing up in Miami????? Talk about culture shock....
20 years in the US Air Force, followed by a job offer for an engineering position at the Idaho National Laboratory.

Some of us just need to take the long way around things.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Welcome from East Coast SC. Good Luck with your 85, You will love that Crimson Trace!

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan :wave:

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
21,932 Posts

Welcome to the forum from Griffin Ga.

Check out the FAQ for answers to common questions.

Also use the search function for ease in locating a subject.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Howdy from the NC Mtns!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts