Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning, thought I would introduce myself, "Hi, my name is Skip and I am a gunaholic" Just bought my first Taurus, a PT1911 with Crimson Trace grips. Looking forward to tomorrow so I can shoot this thing. Thanks for letting me intro myself and looking forward to learning more about Taurus.
Skip

·
32,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum. As you may have noted our 1911 section is a decent size.

Crimson Trace is a great tool to go with the PT1911. Nice looking gun. Give a range report when you can. Like the National Inquirer, inquiring minds just have to know. :)

·
Administrator
40,676 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Texan. Nice firearm.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard Skip, glad to have you aboard. And from one PT1911 owner to another, may I say that's a very fine looking weapon you have there. :)

Best Wishes

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well FINALLY got to the range. I wasnt sure how I would like the Hienie Sights, I tried the Laser first (couldnt wait) it was off center, so I turned it off and used the Hinie sights...Holy Smokes!! I tore up the center of the target with these sights. Went through 150 rounds of Monarch 230 gr. not one FTF or FTE. Than I adjusted the sights, and boy oh boy what fun (first laser). I have to say this is really my new favorite pistol, I think I am going to be hooked on the 1911's. Well thanks for letting me share, and please excuse the excitement but I wanted to share how I really felt about this new gun. Skip

·
Registered
276 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Good to read that the PT1911 is working out for you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.