Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I'm from S Florida and currently own one handgun; 605b2 .357 mag. Already trashed the boot grip for the larger combat grip from Taurus due to my big ass hands. Used to do a lot of deer hunting and then a hiatus. Always loved shooting, especially skeet. This is my first handgun and enjoying it so far. Took my 14 year old to the range the other day to shoot the Taurus and .22 rifle. Looking forward to getting back into it.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Welcome to TA.Net!

Our forum abounds with friendly and knowledgeable members and with moderators, super moderators, and administrators who take their jobs seriously and see to it that things stay on an even keel around here.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hello And welcome from S.E. Tennessee;;

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Hello from Eastern Washington.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Welcome from THE birthplace of Avation, Dayton Ohio!!!!

·
Registered
4,776 Posts
Welcome from Daytona Beach.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Welcome from mid FL isn't it great to live in the gunshine state? Be careful we are enablers here so if your are thinking of getting a new addition to the firearm family we won't talk you out of it. The more posts you read the more you will find you will want. I haven't met a gun I didn't like even those evil High Points.

·
Administrator
39,479 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Welcome from VA! Be careful taking your teenager to the range. I took my 16 yo, and every other day I hear "when are we going to the range?" "when are you getting me my own gun?" Seriously though, it's great to teach them early. My 10 yo already wants to go and shoot. Have fun on a great forum, lots to learn here, and great people!

·
Registered
7,533 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Daytona Beach, FL

1 - 20 of 40 Posts