Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the forum. I just bought a Taurus PT111 Millennium Pro 9mm. Took it home broke it down and cleaned all the packing greese out of it and oiled it up a bit. Took it to the range 2 days later, I sure do like that pistol, it is accurate right out of the box, very little recoil for a short barrel. I put about 200 rounds of WWB 115gr. FMJ as well as some Hollow Point. The gun was flawless. MY carry gun had been the S&W M&P 9c, which I really like as well. But, the Taurus fits my had much better.
I am from Round Rock, Tx
Thank You,
Emmett

·
Administrator
40,388 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome from the Land of Lincoln. Your home town was where I received the only speeding ticket I've gotten in my life, back in '86. Two lane highway, no traffic in site, '79 Pontiac Bonneville going just a touch over 65 and out of nowhere I see lights in my rearview mirror. That was $50 I didn't expect to spend on that TDY.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have a fellow Texian, there are too few here.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Welcome from South Carolina!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the friendly welcome. Hope to pick up some good info here, and maybe able to share some as well.

Emmett

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Wlecome to the forum, glad to have you with us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome from Manila, Philippines!

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Emmett, welcome to Taurus Armed from VEGAS!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts