Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After much pleading with my wife and some help From a Good friend (Jkwas), I finally purchased my first handgun.
After hearing many good things about them,(not to mention a good deal)i bought a taurus model 85is .38 special.

my wife who was raised to fear (and avoid) guns actually showed interest in shooting is i wanted a gun we could both handle. that was my reasoning for this particular gun.

- ill post pics and more later

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard from Kentucky, glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Welcome from Tulsa Oklahoma. Enjoy the forum.
You picked the 'Best of The Best!' :)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Welcome from snowy Colorado Springs. My wife doesn't like guns either. I wish I could get her to want to shoot. I thought I did good getting her to let me get one gun and now I have 2 within the last 3 months. I just want her to go shooting, but I don't see that happening for a little bit.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello fellow Pittsburgher!!!! Do you go out to the Wexford gamelands at all to shoot? Or out to Anthony Arms in West Mifflin? ;D

·
Registered
878 Posts
An official "Welcome Aboard :D" Let the games begin! 8)

·
Administrator
40,174 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
325 Posts
welcome from georgia buddy. was born in latrobe. still have family in the state. welcome again

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Welcome From Arizona.....a1awind :wave: Glad that you are here..look around and have fun

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
neonghost79 said:
Hello fellow Pittsburgher!!!! Do you go out to the Wexford gamelands at all to shoot? Or out to Anthony Arms in West Mifflin? ;D
i live in Ellwood city but im from McKeesport originally. i went to Anthony Arms to shoot it for the first time on saturday and found it to be a little expensive.. espescially since you have to use their ammo.
i dont think there are any public ranges around me. hmm business idea!

·
Registered
515 Posts
:wave: Hello & Welcome!

I'm a little new here myself - & just moved from Pittsburgh to Macedonia, Ohio. Born & raised in the 'burg & spent my whole life there - now this dyed-in-the-wool Steeler fan & season ticket holder is in Cleveland Brown country...... :bang:

Anyway - how are things in my old home town?

·
Registered
325 Posts
CLEVELAND SUCKS! talkin about them brown just incase there are any city lovers out there.haha

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome aboard Partner. I am an ex-Pittsburger, now living in Pompano Beach FL for the last 20 years, and missing the hilly, wooded terrain of PA. more each year. I was an avid hunter for most of my life there. I have gotten away from any kind of hunting since moving down here, and mostly do my shooting with big-bore handguns at local ranges. The sun, sand, and off shore fishing is great, but I'm hopefully gonna log a little time up north in the summers from now on. Regards, Oldees72

1 - 17 of 17 Posts