Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Hello from Pa

2K views 30 replies 29 participants last post by  gbusmech 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,
I'm new to the site and im the owner of 3 Taurus firearms, A Taurus Judge,Taurus 709 Slim and A Taurus TCP.
Im glad to have found a Taurus site for info and to learn as much as I can about these guns! Take care and be
well! - Triggerdan

#2 ·
#3 ·
Welcome from Kentucky!

#8 ·
Hello and welcome from S.E. Tennessee;;

#15 ·
Welcome from Oklahoma.

#23 ·
Welcome to the forum from Daytona Beach, FL

#24 ·
Greetings from Florida. I'm a long time Taurus (3 Taurus firearms) owner, and also was glad to find this forum. I just bought a Taurus 1911, but have not yet had a change to get to the range. I've owned two taurus Model 66 revolvers for about 25 years. They've been great guns. Also own a S&W 637, also nice. Come to think about it, my wife and I own a bunch of firearms, and we think they're all great. Each has it's better points and uses.
Anyway, best regards to "Pennsyltuckie"

#25 ·
From one Pennsylvanian to another, welcome to TA. I now have one and a half Taurus's myself, just put a PT-22 on layaway for a little plinker. Now i can let my kids shoot more than just a rifle at the range, and it won't hurt the pocket like shooting .45's out of my PT-945 and RIA 1911.

#26 ·
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.