Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All. I'm soon to be the owner of a slightly enjoyed PT140. I should be picking it up Sunday. I've been wanting a Taurus for a long time, but it seems as though other deals have been able to sneak in before getting one. I'm extremely excited about getting used to it and am in hopes that it will become my next carry gun. I'm sure I'll learn a wealth from reading these pages. Thanks for having a great resource!

·
Administrator
40,388 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

The Millennium series pistols are an excellent choice for concealed carry. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
vicious, welcome to Taurus Armed from VEGAS!

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Welcome vicious from Utah.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Welcome from southern Utah 8)

Welcome to the forum vicious, you'll see how your new pistol is easily carried and concealed...and a lot of fun to shoot!

·
32,737 Posts
Welcome to the Taurus haven.

The compilation of PT140 and .40S&W ammo links can be brought up if need be for your use if you request it. No holster info in them, but just about everything else is.

Just be aware that it will take a lot of time to go through,but darn well worth it.

Research is like that.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome from the Land of Lincoln.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Welcome from Louisville, KY!

To Taurus_9mm check it out

<----------- :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome from South Carolina!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

I've been lurking for a week or so now, and I have found a ton of useful info. I'm sure there will be more I'll need and find. I'll be in the general chit chat as well...

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
A big welcome from Tulsa Oklahoma!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts