Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all, just got my first taurus, a mil pro pt145. got it for a lighter ccw gun. out of the box dead on accurate. only issue is one of the mag will have to be sent back because it keeps nose diving the bullets. the other mag works awesome!!! :D no ftf or fte with wwb, federal, pmc fmj and 185 grain jhp. first range trip 300 rounds. i guess one mag will work for now.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico, glad to have you.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
hello all, just got my first taurus, a mil pro pt145. got it for a lighter ccw gun. out of the box dead on accurate. only issue is one of the mag will have to be sent back because it keeps nose diving the bullets. the other mag works awesome!!! :D no ftf or fte with wwb, federal, pmc fmj and 185 grain jhp. first range trip 300 rounds. i guess one mag will work for now.
Hello from Texas.

I must say you picked an excellent weapon!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net, the firearms forum where you will find a wealth of handgun knowledge, literally, at your fingertips!

Plus, the members here are a friendly and helpful group of folks, and the moderators actually moderate and keep this forum in tip-top shape.

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
Hello from Central North Carolina and welcome to TaurusArmed.net. You are going to find some
friendly and knowledgeable people here. It sounds like you picked yourself a winner with that
new handgun.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins..

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from North Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Welcome from a born and raised Buckeye living in St. Louis MO!!

·
Registered
617 Posts
NICE! Welcome from PA.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Southeast Tennessee;;

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Welcome from NW Ohio!!

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm.

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Welcome from Oregon! I've got a ton of relatives in Delaware, Gahanna and Columbus.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts