Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello just joined to learn more about my PT92c . bought it new 20 years ago probably fired about 100 rds through it. I have just joined target club so I hope I can use it a bit more. Hope to read more of interest. Cheers

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
Dia guit......did I say that right? (good day)

Welcome from Mobile Alabama. I tried to learn gaelic a couple years ago. I loaned out my course and never got it back.
One place in the world I would love to visit is Ireland.
Welcome.....

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! We love to get perspectives from people in other countries. You'll need to supply pics of the pistol and a summary of gun laws in Ireland. :)

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome from North Carolina! Interested in anything you care to relate.

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.:wave:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Welcome from WC Indiana. :wave:

I am also curious to know how firearms are regulated in N.I.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico, sounds like your PT92C has been in storage for a while. Before shaking the dust off make sure you clean it really good. Thsi may prevent problems from some old sticky oil.

·
Administrator
39,689 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
34,137 Posts
Welcome! My family on both sides is from Ireland. My wife is Irish. Most of our families come from Cong County Mayo and near Donegal, and Westport. Glad you found us! The PT92 is a fine pistol!

·
Super Moderator
36,020 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois!

I was fortunate to be able to bring my Mom over to tour your beautiful part of the world, but unfortunately only saw the Southern half from Dublin around to Connemara and ran out of time. We had to head directly east to get back to Dublin for the way home. The next time I am starting in Dublin and working around counter-clockwise to complete the circuit. The travelling is easy and the Irish people some of the most beautiful and interesting in the world!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Welcome from Central Pa!!!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts