Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this awesome site after I bought my first new handgun this month. I got the 709 slim for myself and a ruger lcp380 with laser for my wife. I never thought my wife would like shooting so I thought I had myself two new guns. Boy was I wrong, as usual. My wife love shooting so much I'm looking at some small .22 pistols to save money on ammo. We both took a handgun carry class a few weeks ago and are waiting for our permits. My wife shot better than her father to qualify, which tore him up. I'm glad I at least tied with her so I can still hold my head up high. Thanks to all who post here. I've already learned a ton and hope to learn a ton more.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Registered
34,138 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Jacksonville, FL.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Welcome from Mobile..........hey I heard a rumor that you guys have pretty good B B Q, is that true?

·
Banned
3,798 Posts
Hello from Piqua Ohio.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Hi,

Welcome from Mid TN! +1 on the ammo cost with the wife. Whew, my wife loves shooting and really goes through the ammo too!
This is a great forum, glad you found us, and please jump on in, and participate.

Rob

·
Registered
7,540 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Daytona Beach, FL

·
Super Moderator
21,580 Posts
Welcome from Mid TN just jump right in. :)

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Welcome from NW Ohio! I am learning a lot from these guys... Don't be afraid to ask questions, I know I ask a large amount of them myself...

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Welcome from East Texas.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts