Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Southside Va. New member but not new to Taurus firearms. PT 145 newest addition and I DO like it!!! Great forum and thanks to all of you for the wealth of info that helped me make the decision on the 145. Great shooter.

Administrator
Welcome agin from West Texas! :wave: :wave: :thumb:

Registered
flung lead, double greets from VEGAS!

Registered
Hi guys, new guy here from Louisiana! I don't have any Tauruses yet, but that's gonna change soon! I am dying to get a PT1911 in stainless. I do have a Rossi .357 revolver that's my wifes, love that gun, shoots real sweet. I am also a moderator on the Kel-Tec forum. www.KTOG.org We are big fans of Taurus firearms over there. Nice place you guys have here. I glad to be a part of it. Thanks

Bam Bam

Registered
Welcome from Missouri !!

Registered
Welcome From Arizona.....flung lead :wave: Glad that you are here..look around and have fun ...These guys are pretty helpful on here ;)

Registered
Welcome From Arizona.....Bam Bam :wave: Glad that you are here..look around and have fun ...
lets us know how you like your 1911 when you get it...out of all the Taurus guns, that is the one I want most :yipee:

Registered
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts