Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
Nice forum here, I am not new to handguns at all. Have a couple of 22,380,9mm,357"s and 45 acp. Have had a SS 669CP now for around 10 yrs and probable 10,000 rounds went down the pipe with out a hiccup. I wanted to swap my fullsize 1911 and G17 for a smaller carry piece so I got a 605 and man it is a sweet little piece. Handle"s my full house 357"s with ease. POA is right on at 15 and 25 yds all 5 in a good group on copy paper. DA is suprisingly smooth and right on at 7 yds. It gets a little warmer the chrono is coming out and we will see how fast it will sling the old wheel weights. I give this piece a A on my first outing and hope she stays healthy in the future. Chamber"s are a little snug and feel a little rough , will have to polish them up a little. Sorry for the long wind. Steve

·
32,785 Posts
boondocker. Welcome to the forums. The Taurus revolver fan club is vast dispite the supposed ground gaining of the pistol popularity.

There's room for both revolver and pistols.

Over the past few decades, and even very recently, the gun gurus,writers, and shooting instructors have been making excellent arguments as to why the revolvers are still valid defense and fun guns.

Just got done reading Ed Lovette's book on the snubbie from Gun Digest Books.

Classy,straight forward,and easy to digest stuff.

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Hey Steve, a warm welcome from Tulsa Oklahoma! :)

·
Administrator
40,646 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts