Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

New to the forum but not Taurus. I am an accidental fan. Twenty years ago I was looking for a small personal defense hand gun. Walked into a gun shop in Charlotte and the only part of the conversation I remember was the guy behind the counter saying, "you know what you need, I have a Taurus 38 revolver (model 85) that is made on the same tools as the S&W revolvers only its much cheaper" he went on to say that I would be very happy with it. Twenty years later, he is still right. I am looking to purchase a Model 66SS4 if I can find one around the area. So far I have found this forum to be very helpful and look forward to learning more from you guys and gals.

Thanks,

Kevin

·
Registered
7,566 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Administrator
42,822 Posts
Welcome from West Texas, Kevin! :wave:

·
Registered
8,089 Posts
Hello from Central North Carolina and welcome to TaurusArmed.net. You are going to find some
friendly and knowledgeable people here. It's always good to see another North Carolina resident
joining us on this forum I have the Model 66 4" and it is a tackdriver! My Model 66 is reliable and
I have not ever regretted buying it. Congratulations on getting yourself a Model 85, that's a nice
snubbie, many of the other members here have some great things to say about it. I live just outside
of Raleigh in Wake County and I am a Wake County native.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Another one!

All these tarheels are going to make things
sticky around here.

This is the best firearms forum on the net. You'll
have fun.

All the Best,
D. White

Reactions: ncfarmer

·
Registered
264 Posts
Welcome from Florida. I have kin that live in NC and I visit on occasion. You have a beautiful state.

Reactions: ncfarmer

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Welcome to the forum, from Dallas, TX!

·
Premium Member
16,973 Posts
Yellow Facial expression Emoticon Text Smile
Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

·
Registered
292 Posts
Welcome from Mid-Missouri.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Welcome from Fabulous Las vegas!!!

BW

·
Registered
15,654 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
7,589 Posts
Welcome to the forum from, Daytona Beach, FL

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.