Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I just bought my first semi automatic pistol. A Taurus 92 fs. I love this pistol. It sits just right in my hand. It has all the safety features i was looking for. The quality seems excellent. Great purchase all around.

Look forward to leaning about my new weapon.

·
Registered
4,931 Posts
Hi. I just bought my first semi automatic pistol. A Taurus 92 fs. I love this pistol. It sits just right in my hand. It has all the safety features i was looking for. The quality seems excellent. Great purchase all around.

Nice gun. I don't blame you for being a happy camper, that's a really nice model.

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from North Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
701 Posts
Welcome from little ole New Hampshire & Congrats on your new Taurus

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,412 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Congrats and welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts

Welcome to TA.net!

I'm glad you found us and hope you stick around.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Welcome to the forum - nice choice of pistols!!

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
Hello from Central North Carolina and welcome to TaurusArmed.net. You are going to find some
friendly and knowledgeable people here.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins..

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Welcome from Ohio!!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico, the PT92 / 99 series are fine firearms that will bring you years of enjoyment. I have had my PT99 since 1990 and it is my favorite firearm to date.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hello, CaptCharger, and welcome from Missouri to a great forum. Good people and info here!

Since you are new to this handgun, self defense arena, consider taking some good self defense handgun classes. I also recommend you check out the many free YouTube videos made by Massad Ayoob, a world-class instructor in handgun use and self defense, who has recorded training sessions in Judicious Use of Force, Shoot to Live, Home Invasion, Preparation for Home Defense, and What to Do After a Shooting. Just Google his name and these topics and the YouTubes should show up. Very good instructional information from an expert, and free.

Here is a very good technical review of self defense ammo, for when you are ready to consider this:
Best Choices for Self Defense Ammo

This is an informative review by a doctor of different gunshot wounds effects; we all need to be aware of this real-life information:
Doctor Talks About Gunshot Wounds

Take care, and best wishes to you and yours!

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Yellow Facial expression Emoticon Text Smile Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Southeast

1 - 20 of 56 Posts