Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just signed up today,
Looking at a few Taurus Revolvers . And maybe a 9mm Semi Auto later . Never too many to have lol
I just purchased a Heritage Manufacturing / Taurus Rough Rider .22 S/A and very nice for a budget .22 so now have to look for it's bigger brother lol
SO I have plenty of reading ahead of me.
Thanks for the Add

·
Registered
9,050 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma!

Reactions: Rado

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Just signed up today,
Looking at a few Taurus Revolvers . And maybe a 9mm Semi Auto later . Never too many to have lol
I just purchased a Heritage Manufacturing / Taurus Rough Rider .22 S/A and very nice for a budget .22 so now have to look for it's bigger brother lol
Thanks for the Add
Welcome aboard, from Las Vegas.

·
Administrator
40,665 Posts
Welcome from West Texas!

·
Registered
24,970 Posts
Welcome to TA from Minnesota.

Reactions: Rado and Jeep

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just signed up today,
Thanks for the Add
I’m a new subscriber here too. Long time reader though. Lots of good knowledge and recommendations here. Good luck in the search.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Welcome from Western Kentucky!!

Sleeve Badge Crest Font T-shirt

·
Registered
494 Posts
Welcome Rado. What part of Maine are you in? Last time I was there was four years ago on a cruise. Stopped in Bar Harbor. Before that was way back in the 80s when my father lived in Norridgewock. Beautiful country.

·
Super Moderator
38,298 Posts
Welcome from northern Illinois , the heritage rough rider is a fun handgun!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Welcome Rado. What part of Maine are you in? Last time I was there was four years ago on a cruise. Stopped in Bar Harbor. Before that was way back in the 80s when my father lived in Norridgewock. Beautiful country.
I am in Dedham maine. South of Bar Harbor about 300 minutes! Next to Brewer and Bangor. Beautiful coountry that is why I left Ct. Better place to live and less tax's lol

·
Registered
7,235 Posts
Welcome to taurusarmed.net from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest - "Taurus® Spoken Here!" Hooaaahhhh!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts