Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While this is not my first post, I am still a newbie, just registered a week or two ago.

Was raised hunting and fishing, have been around guns ever since I can remember. I remember one day while out fishing, I had brought my bb gun (age 8-10 maybe?) and I remember my dad betting me I couldnt shoot his bobber. Hit it on the first try, and he about shit :)

I think I got my first real gun approx age 12, a .22 rifle which I still have, 30 years later. I had my own .30-06 before I was driving.

Bought my first handgun when I was in my early 20's. A snub nose Rossi .38, which I later traded on the Taurus .357 I still have today.

I bought a Kel-Tec .32 after getting my concealed carry license (approx 6-1/2 years ago). Just recently picked up a PT140 Pro.

Guess thats all for now.

Administrator
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

Registered
Welcome from the Land of Lincoln.

Registered
CCDWnKY, welcome to Taurus Armed from VEGAS!

Registered
Another Louisvillian run amok I see. :p Welcome aboard and bigger welcomes yet if you're a cat fan. ;D

Registered
Welcome to you from Utah

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Taurus_9mm said:
Another Louisvillian run amok I see. :p Welcome aboard and bigger welcomes yet if you're a cat fan. ;D
Thanks for the warm welcome from all.

Sorry 9mm I am a die hard Cards fan! However When Rick Pitino took over at UK I softened up on UK, I am not nearly as anti-UK as I used to be. I used to pull for UofL and whoever was playing UK LOL. I am not quite that vial anymore. I guess growing older could also be attributed to softening up.... nah...

Registered
CCDWnKY said:
Thanks for the warm welcome from all.

Sorry 9mm I am a die hard Cards fan! However When Rick Pitino took over at UK I softened up on UK, I am not nearly as anti-UK as I used to be. I used to pull for UofL and whoever was playing UK LOL. I am not quite that vial anymore. I guess growing older could also be attributed to softening up.... nah...
:D That's the attitude I've adopted with U of L also, but Pitino helped bridge that gap.

Registered
I actually didn't hate Louisville while Crum was there. Unfortunately I like UofL a whole lot less since Pitino took that job. As much as he talked about how he loved UK and all of the good things he had to say about his time there, he crapped on it when he took the job at Louisville. Of course that is just my opinion and we all know what they say about opinions.

I'll tell you one thing though. Pitino is not the one in charge of that team. Jurich and the Alumni are. Case in point, Derrick Caracter. Pitino has changed his position on him more times than I can count. I believe it was his boss telling him what to do.

Registered
Welcome from southern Oregon

1 - 19 of 19 Posts