Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all from east central Kansas! I just got my first Taurus yesterday, a model 65 .357 magnum. 4 inch, blue (looks black). I also own an Auto-Ordnance 1911 Parkerized WWII style .45, a Mossberg 500 12 guage shotgun and a little .22 bolt action rifle for my youngest son. I had a S&W Model 19 .357 20+ years ago and bought the taurus because it looked similiar and was in my price range.

I am searching for some old style large wood grips for it, hopefully I can find some that will work. To be honest I did not much like my new Taurus at first but it is starting to grow on me. The blueing is crazy dark and looks black and the skinny rubber grips look silly.

Once I get some new wood grips I am sure it will be a great gun! I hope to get out next weekend and put a box of rounds through it.

Great board! I have already had some great interaction with some guys here!! I look foward to spending some time here and reading all the past posts.

Fred

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Fred, welcome to Taurus Armed from VEGAS!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Welcome from Kansas, Topeka here.

·
Administrator
40,397 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome from the Land of Lincoln.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Welcome from southern Oregon

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
welcome from florida!

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Welcome from Northern Utah.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts