Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
Welcome to the club CRracer712......
Can't help with the G3C.....don't have that one and haven't seen one either.

·
Super Moderator
36,744 Posts
I've had the G3C for a few months with about 300 trouble free rounds downrange. The G2 that it replaced was also a shooter with maybe 1,500 rounds. Welcome to the forum from Northern Illinois!

Reactions: CRracer712

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess I'm gonna be a Taurus owner. The G2C and G3C seemed to get good reviews.

While picking up my shield plus the other day at my FFL, a local cop that just does transfers, I mentioned rmr's and didn't get the fascination with adding them to pistols. Long story short, he said he was skeptical at first, but now has 5 or 6 pistols equipped that way, and prefers them to regular sights.

So I see the G3C came in a TORO model, but no one had one. A local shop had a couple G3C's, so I fondled one over lunch. Felt good, decent trigger. They wanted 320 for it. I asked about magazines, they said it comes with 2, and kept more on hand to sell(yeah, I know they come with 3, but he even showed me there was only one more in the box😉).

Then I see just now that GAG has the TORO model in stock, so one is on the way.

Now I've gotta research a sight for it.

·
Registered
7,126 Posts
Welcome to taurusarmed.net from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest - "Taurus® Spoken Here!" Hooaaahhhh!!!!!

·
Registered
24,748 Posts
Welcome to TA from Minnesota.

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
Welcome from your neighbor in Missouri!

·
Administrator
40,089 Posts
Welcome from West Texas!

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My G3C Toro should be here middle of next week. The holosun 507k x2 already arrived. Cute little red dot.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts