Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks. I would say I'm just the type of gun owner that the gun manufactures and gun store owners have hoped for. I got my CCW in March, and have purchased 4 new guns since. I don't hunt, but, I have now discovered the "jewelry for men" guns!!! I bought a S&W J-Frame .38 last year to take on camping trips. But after I got my CCW this year I bought a Kel-Tec PF-9 & .380, Springfield XD-40 and now my Taurus PT-145. I will say I love the Taurus the PT-145 the best. After watching hour after of the show 48 Hours, I'm now convinced that the .45 is the way to go, and the Taurus is the way get there. I'm a "white collar" worker, but have to travel to the bad parts of town for work. I look forward to learning how I can best conceal my PT-145.

Later,

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hello Kansas City.... welcome to the group... lots of good people here and tons of good information...

Good luck

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Welcome From Arizona.....CCW_Engr :wave: Glad that you are here..look around and have fun..

and have purchased 4 new guns
Man, I am jelous ;)

Lots of good learning on here, so ask away :D :D

·
Registered
382 Posts
Welcome from down the highway.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Welcome.

·
Administrator
40,247 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
CCW_Engr, welcome to Taurus Armed from VEGAS!

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed, glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts